sane-project-website/old-archive/1998-06/0142.html

200 wiersze
9.5 KiB
HTML

<!-- received="Wed Jun 17 07:38:00 1998 PDT" -->
<!-- sent="Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:02:46 +0100 (IST)" -->
<!-- name="Mark Dennehy" -->
<!-- email="mdennehy@pc315.cs.tcd.ie" -->
<!-- subject="High framerates with sane ?" -->
<!-- id="m0ymE7D-0001ZhC@sparks.cs.tcd.ie" -->
<!-- inreplyto="" -->
<title>sane-devel: High framerates with sane ?</title>
<h1>High framerates with sane ?</h1>
<i>Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:02:46 +0100 (IST)</i>
<ul>
<!-- next="start" -->
<!-- nextthread="start" -->
<!-- reply="end" -->
</ul>
<!-- body="start" -->
Hi all,<br>
I'm a newbie to sane, so please be gentle !<br>
I'm wondering what the highest stable framerate achievable with sane is<br>
for the purposes of using it with a framegrabber. Specifically, could<br>
you achieve 25fps on a P200 ?<br>
<pre>
--
Mark Dennehy, B.A., B.A.I. Email : <a href="mailto:Mark.Dennehy@cs.tcd.ie">Mark.Dennehy@cs.tcd.ie</a>